Google

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

The Carrot got a new grill!

It may not look new but it is.

I had originally bought this gem on an impulse buy, and like so many other little things it just ended up in the corner and was forgotten So when I decided to cook chicken Alfredo for the Senora, it just seemed like the perfect time to dust off the olds cobwebs and “break it in”. It was so easy to get the grill started, using my handy charcoal starter. Living in TEXAS I had to throw in a handful or two of mesquite chips, you know for flavor, and by the way it only took one piece of paper from the Austin America Statesman’s real-estate section to get the charcoal started, I love it. I carefully slapped on the chicken breasts with some Roma tomatoes on the side for a later salsa, and then I just kicked back with a Real Ale Pale Ale and wrote this blog.


Austin rocks.




Labels: , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 12/18/2008 11:49 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Have you tried the Grille Daddy? I got mine at HarrietCarter.com. It's awesome.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home