Google

Monday, November 06, 2006

El Paraiso ( Breakfast Special ) - Austin, Texas

Breakfast, some consider it the most important meal of the day. My regular work schedule is sometimes up in the air so I have been on the lookout for a breakfast special that can both satisfy my hunger and my wallet. Quite by accident, I happened upon a little place close to the job, which fills my criteria, serving a great breakfast with an amazing price…El Paraiso. Located at 5656 N. IH-35, next to Baby A’s, El Paraiso is the kind of place you would miss if you didn’t know it was there. Parking is abundant, so no worries in that department.

Each week, El Paraiso changes it’s daily breakfast specials, I just happen in on the day they were serving Carne Guisada - $2.99 (two eggs any style, a huge mound of carne guisada and home made refried and white corn tortillas). The food was great, and the amount of food served was amazing. I had a hard time finishing the plate. Service was quick and friendly, no slacking here. El Paraiso also serves a lunch special costing $4.99, I have yet to try this.

Mr. Food says two spoons for El Paraiso. A real man size breakfast. Friendly, quick service and a price that is hard to beat. Mrs. Food commented that the food cost is comparable to restaurant prices in Mexico, how crazy is that. Check it out and let me know what you folks think. If you know of other places that serve monster breakfast specials, please post a comment.

For future blogs, I have been asked to review restaurants restrooms. If I am missing anything else, please let me know.

Have a great day and remember everyone…. please vote on Nov. 7th.

El Paraiso
5656 N. IH-35
451-7777

1 Comments:

At 8/23/2007 9:02 AM , Blogger Nate Rosenberg said...

Juan in a Million has a huge awesome cheap breakfast special. It is located off of Cesar Chavez a few blocks from Pleasant Valley.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home